- *** Clearance Items ***
- *** New Products ***
- Bulk Aquarium Supplies
- Betta Fish Supplies
- Planted Aquaria Supplies and Equipment
- Shrimp Supplies
- Turtle and Reptile Supplies
- Bird Supplies
- Cat Supplies
- Dog Supplies
- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Air Stones & Valves...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Powerheads & Pond Pumps
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
- Ponds and Outdoor Equipment
Ponds and Outdoor Equipment / Ponds and Filters / Laguna Pressure Flo 3000 High Performance Pond Filter
Item # LG160
for ponds up to 3000 Litres (PT1715)Features
The new and improved Laguna Pressure-Flo 3000 pressurized pond filter eliminates green water and kills algae. The Laguna Pressure Flo 3000 provides mechanical filtration coupled with a powerful UVC sterilizer to produce a clear, clean and healthy pond environment for ponds up to 3000 litres.
- Comes complete with an 11-watt UV lamp and 3 filter foams.
- High load of fish in direct sunlight (For Ponds Up To) 330 U.S. GPH (1500lph)
- Low load of fish in shade (For Ponds Up To) 660 U.S. GPH (3000lph)
- Unit Size (Diameter x Height) 11.2" x 13.7"H
- Canister Height 15.7"
- Canister Volume 8.2 U.S. gal (30lt)
- UV Sterilizer 11 W
- Power Cord Length 5m
- Can be installed partially buried or above ground
- 3 year warranty
The new Laguna Pressure Flo filters include a variety of improvements to simplify the maintenance process and provide more powerful filtration. Starting with the filter handles and diverter valve, each has been re-designed and strengthened. The cleaning handles now feature an ergonomically designed grip with re-enforced brush connections. The diverter valve has been re-shaped and enlarged to accommodate an improved cleaning indicator system and makes the patented Backwash Cleaning System easier to use. Yearly UV bulb maintenance has been simplified by improvements to UVC-Head; the screws used to attach the head to the filter unit are permanently connected to the UVC head. No more misplacing or losing screws during maintenance.
Pressure-Flo features a revolutionary patented Easy Clean Backwash-Cleaning System that completely cleans the entire surface of the foam filters, and has had significant improvements so is now even easier to use than before.
Pressure-Flo 3000 is designed to work in tandem with a solids handling pump, ideally a Laguna Max-Flo waterfall and filter pump. With the filter connected to the pump, water enters the unit through a water inlet. It then passes through the mechanical filtration stage, consisting of highly durable foam filters that intercept and trap dirt and debris.
Dirt-free water then passes along an integrated 11W UV-C lamp, where it is exposed to ultraviolet rays that inhibit the growth of algae. Water finally returns to the pond thoroughly cleansed. This patented system is the only one of its kind. Backwash cleaning can easily and comfortably be completed in a few minutes without opening the lid. This feature ensures that the filter performs at optimal levels for many days and prolongs the time between full maintenance sessions. An easy-to-view cleaning indicator signals when it's time to perform backwash cleaning.
for ponds up to 6000 Litres (PT1716)
for ponds up to 10000 Litres (PT1717)
AU$18.35Laguna Pressure Flo Lid Seal O Ring 2500/3000/5000