- *** Clearance Items ***
- *** New Products ***
- Bulk Aquarium Supplies
- Betta Fish Supplies
- Planted Aquaria Supplies
- Shrimp Supplies
- Turtle and Reptile Supplies
- Bird Supplies
- Cat Supplies
- Dog Supplies
- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Air Stones & Valves...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Powerheads & Pond Pumps
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
- Ponds and Outdoor Equipment
Fish Food / Aquasonic Brine Shrimp Eggs GSL A Grade 10g
Item # BSE-10
(Artemia Cysts). > 245000 NPG *** ON SPECIAL INTRO PRICE BACK IN STOCK ***Features
- Premium Grade GSL 90% hatch rate
- Artemia or Brine Shrimp are a great source of live food for nearly all aquarium fish.
- They can be hatched out easily in salt water at a temperature of around 25C.
- Providing you have sufficient aeration to keep the cysts in suspension.
- Newly hatched enriched Artemia are a great food source for larval fish due to their small size and ability to absorb enrichment products.
- Adult Artemia are great for larger fish either enriched, or just as a treat of live food rather than just the usual frozen or flake food.
- To make the most of your artemia cultures, we suggest you use an ammonia neutraliser to reduce the build up of toxic ammonia and increase growth and survivability.
- On average it takes between 2 and 3 weeks for artemia to reach adulthood and begin to breed themselves.
you save AU$6.20)
Copyright (c) 2023 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.